Here’s the line up for Sunday’s news shows:
- ABC’s “This Week” —Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn.; Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y.; Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus; New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.
- NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Kelly; Ben Jealous, NAACP President and CEO; Rep. Donna Edwards, D-Md.
- CBS’ “Face the Nation” — Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Reps. Jackie Speier, D-Calif.; Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va.; Bobby Scott, D-Va.; Kelly.
- CNN’s “State of the Union” — Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Rep. Justin Amash, R-Mich.
- “Fox News Sunday” — Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Paul, R-Ky., and Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.
Interesting to see the GOP fight over foreign policy the NSA on display on FOX and CNN. Ray Kelly also stepping out to defend stop-and-frisk. Wonder if Rand Paul or Justin Amash, who talk a great deal about civil liberties, will touch that issue.
Would have been funny if Priebus had gone on Meet the Press or State of the Union.